Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

MTTC GD Challenge Up up and away



My third project for MTTC Challenge Blog.  For this I used the awesome New Kit from Stamping Dragon Designs called Home Tweet Home. This kit is Awesome and I havn't been able to stop using it! Its full of soft pinks, greys, and blues. With pretty papers, toppers, flowers etc even feathers that look so real when cut. This is my first full digital kit i've purchased and i'm so glad I did as it works so well especially atm as birds, pinks and blues are soooo current!! Anyway enough about that lol get on with your work Jacqui (hanging my head while continuing to type lol). So I simply printed and cut out a topper with an SB die leaving a white border round it for emphasis. Then on to the pretties :) hehe. I'm into black atm which i'm sure you can tell lol. So I put one paper onto black then an 8x8 card. My black flower background is once again the result of a play day with masks and glitter pastes. Its soooooooo much fun you really should try it. I put it on some pink card this time and then put my topper on.  Then it was up up and away with the embellishements (ok so i'm a little looney or a lot depending whom you're talking too!!). I put a doily on two corners then cut 2 feathers out and placed them on the bottom one. I also used some joined hearts from Stamping Dragon Designs printed onto a patterned pink paper, with a large ceramic flower on top. Using a la la land banner die I cut a pink one and put it on my top corner with a mini pink ceramic flower on each side to finish.  I certainly think I fulfilled the brief do you? Can't wait to hear from you till next time cya l8r from Jacqui xx

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty I can see why you keep using it the colours are stunning, Hope you have a super weekend, Hazel (Didos) xx

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so beautiful Jacqui! I keep seeing that terrific banner die popping up on cards. I'm thinking I just might have to have it! Gorgeous bird - lovely elements and colors. So glad to have you as our GDT this month. Hugs D

Gwyneth said...

A really gorgeous card. I love how you've done the feathers.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation, love those colours. Can see why you love it!
Hugs Shell xx