Followers

Monday 28 April 2014

Digi stamps 4 Joy April Card


My April Christmas Card for Digi stamps 4 joy 



What a drama I had with this card lol.  I ran out of my white card and the new one I tried was terrible when I tried to colour it!  The ink bled all over it!!  Then I ordered some more different card and it's awesome great quality and vivid colours but it won't go through my printer!!!  What a nightmare and it clearly states 250gsm and all other 250's go through no problem!!  So I emailed the supplier and they're being really helpful.  I thought I wasn't getting this months card done in time, I ordered some more of my usual card but it won't arrive till Friday!  Then today I remembered I had some A5 card somewhere so I searched it out and finally got my image printed.  


How I made it

I've coloured it with promarkers
Used a spellbinder die
Papermania Christmas pad
Snowflakes from my stash
Crafters Companion snowflake die
Tag & die from stash
Gems from stash
Memory Box Precious snowflake die

Entered into challenges

http://laineyscraftyspace-christmasfun.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/chnc-challenge-extra-for-april-2014.html#
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.de/2014/04/all-bundled-up.html
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/monthly-christmas-challenge-april-2014.html




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Love your coloring.

Gwyneth said...

Fab Christmas card. I love the robin and your chosen layout and background.

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully coloured and designed. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of May.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x

SmilynStef said...

What a pretty holiday bird ... so glad you got all bundled-up with us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

*LOVE* tht super-sweet christmas robin! thanks for "bundling up" with us at JINGLE BELLES!!! :)