Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Easter Card using Positively Papercraft Mar19 kit Tues 2 Apr 19

It's meeeeeeeee lol

Ok i'm back with my first Easter Card of the year and I'm using items I received in my positively papercraft Mar 2019 kit.  Even though today is the 18 Mar and I have no idea when Easter actually is!!



This kit is awesome and amazing value for money so I just had to buy it lol.

Anyway once again enough blethering and onto the card.



What I used

6 x 6 card base
A6 card base 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4
Papers from Positively Papercraft kit
Stamps from Positively Papercraft kit
Black card 
Grass border embossing strip
Distress inks Ttumbled Glass and Salty Ocean
Stampin Up call me clover card
My Favorite Things Up in the air stamps 
Tree stamp and Tree die from Stash
Tiny flowers for Tree Papercrafter Magazine 128 Nov 18
Lawn Fawn Forest border die
Lawn Fawn Grassy hillside die

Wow what a lot of stuff for 2 cards, I really did have fun lol.

Anyway once again I hope you like it and if you do stop by and let me know.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx
Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock



No comments: