Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Winter Woods Glitter Christmas Card Tues 13 Nov 18

 Hey again everyone,

Todays blog post is a beautiful glittery Christmas tree and back ground with some embossing and ribbon omg I have used so much stuff for this card lol.  Even though I've used loads it's only little bits of everything and I think it all came together beautifully.

What I used for this one.

Stampin Up Supplies
Winter Woods stamps and dies
Curls and swirls embossing folder
Glitter card

Other Supplies
Glitter film
Double sided sticky sheets
Creative Expression Diamond Sprinkles
Ribbon from stash
Bow from stash
Lawn Fawn Winter skies sentiment
Banner die from stash
White embossing powder
Versamark

Remember to check out my youtube for more detailed instruction.

I do hope you like it.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock















No comments: