Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Stampin Up Signs of Santa Lollipop holders Thur 29 Nov 18


Hi there again folks,

Jacqui back with a lovely gift for the kids stockings.  A lollipop holder!!!  Yayy!!!  I decided this year to do lollipops instead of candy canes. 

I found these candy striped lollipops in B&M Bargains so they were perfect.  I stamped and coloured the elves from Stampin Up Signs of Santa stamp and die bundle.  I did purple, red, blue and green.


\Measurements in Inches

Card stock 9  x 3 1/2

Score short side at 3/8, 3/4, 2 3/4 and 3 1/8
Score long side 6 and 6 3/8

Layer 1 1 3/4 x 2 3/4
Layer 2 1 3/4 x 2 1/2

I used my scallop tag topper punch from Stampin Up for the top
And a 1/8 hole punch for the ribbon holes.

Hope you like this fun project
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock
 

No comments: