Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Lip Balm tag Tues 27 November 18

Hey there guys n gals

Jacqui back with another project for you.  I bought some lip balms at the £1 shop and they had there own plastic cover.  I have a die from memory keepers that has lip balm covers but it's for the long ones.  When I saw this one I wondered if I could re use the cover and make my version and I did.




I took an Elizabeth Crafts tag and cut it out 3 times.  The back layer was white for stamping my to from etc.  The middle layer was a plain colour and then a patterned paper for the top.  The die has a decorative but which I cut out of the paper so you could see the colour behind.  I took the fifth circle die from Tattered Lace Stitched and cut it out of the paper.  The plastic bit fits in this hole.  I then took 5 and 6 and cut a plain frame for over the top of the plastic and paper.  Then it's all glued together and decorated.  The long ones are made with a my minds eye die and plastic pockets.


I do hope you like
Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube 
Pinterest
Instagram jacquimckissock

No comments: