Followers

Thursday 22 November 2018

Shaped Christmas Shaker card Thur 22 Nov 18

Hi all my crazy crafting buddies

I have a cute Christmas card today.  It's made from some of the gifts I rec'd in a pocket letter swap from the lovely Sue Bishop of Sue Bees.  

I took 2 flower shaped card bases from my stash.  I split one ih half and put acetate on it.  I then added foam tape to it.  I put some matching sequins in the centre of the other card base and lay the acetate piece over the top and pressed.  

I added a holly stamped and cut out image to one side and put my Mr and Mrs Claus on top.  I added my black strip sentiment to finish.

It really was a quick easy card to make and has maximum impact.

Hope you like it
Till next time

Jacqui out

Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube
Instagram; jacquimckissock

No comments: