Followers

Thursday 15 November 2018

Magic slider card using Stampin Up Thur 15 Nov 18

 Hi again folks I'm back lol,

Today I've made a magic slider card using stamps dies and papers.  

I bought a die to make this because I have severe cataracts and it was easier to use.  Fortunately I've had one eye operated on since I made this and it makes crafting so much easier.

There are youtube videos that make this card without the die so remember to search and check them out.

I just loved the fun element of this card so I wanted to make one.
 Items Used to make this were:

Stampin Up Signs of Santa stamps and dies
Signs of Santa Dsp
Poppy Parade card

Other Supplies used

Free papers from a magazine
Kraft Card
Lawn Fawn Magic Slider Card

The whole top section is the Magic slider card dies and it's then mounted on the card base 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4.  The dsp measures 5 1/2 x 3 7/8.

Hope you like it and give it a go

 Till next time

Jacqui out xx


Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock
















No comments: