Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Candle box and decorated mini jar candle Tuesday 6 Nov 18

Hi again everyone,

Today I'm back with another candle gift box idea.  These are perfect for teachers gift ideas as I have 8 grandkids who all have a teacher and an assistant teacher. 
So I make them all gift bags that have a approx 4 gifts in them, which is a lot so i've got to start early lol.  This candle box idea comes from Sam at Mixed up Craft.  She created what she called her fruit box gift bag so I made a smaller version for a candle.  I've also made the most gorgeous gift bags to hold them all, and they're another Sam creation, check out her squash top gift bag.


Measurements in Inches

12 x 12
Score 1st side at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4 and 11
Score 2nd side at 2 3/4, 6 1/2 and 8
With your narrow tab to right notch first and third panesl at 3/4 from each side.  Then mark at 1 1/2 down each side and score from notches.


Check out my youtube video for more details.

Hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube
Instagram jacquimckissock

No comments: