Followers

Thursday 8 November 2018

Non Traditional xmas cards in red and purple using Stampin Up Thurs 8 Nov 18


Hi again everyone,

I've popped in with a non traditional colours Christmas card or two lol.

I've used reds and purples with some foil to make two beautiful Christmas Cards.  I've used Stampin Ups Signs of Santa stamps and dies for the focal points.  My backgrounds are created using some Tonic mica mists in red, purple and silver.  I added a creative expression snow stamp in white embossing on top and it looks soooooo pretty!! 
 I used some white glitter card with the winter woods snow bank die and just added my images.  I do hope you like them as much as I do. 

Card base 11 1/2 x 4 1/8
Silver foil layer 3 7/8 x 5 1/2
Layers for mists 3 5/8 x 5 1/4.

Once again I hope you love them.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube
Instagram: jacquimckissock















No comments: