Followers

Saturday 1 September 2018

Half Cracker Christmas Gifts using Stampin Up Sat 1 Sept 18


Hi there folks,

Todays project and video is a half cracker box.  I've started my Christmas shopping and these are my first two all wrapped up for my girls.

As these are for my girls I wanted them to be extra special and I added glitter stickers, a shaker element and some special tag elements with a glass bauble on the pink and a star on the gold.

I've used pink/white foil card from my stash and the Broadway bound Dsp from Stampin Up.

Measurements

2 pieces of 7 x 10
Score Short side at 3 1/4 an 6 1/2
Score Long Side at 3, 6, 7 and 8

To make shaker section
Cut a square approx 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 then die cut a snowflake from front, add acetate then foam tape aroun the edge.  Place sequins on box in centre and add over the top.

Decorate with snowflakes, stickers etc.

Hope you like what I've made.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

  
Facebook
Pinterest 
Youtube













No comments: