Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Stampin Up Spooky cat stamps, Tonic Shimmer Powders Sat 15 Sept 18

Hey there gals n guys, 
Jacqui here with another project for you.
Today I've made another Halloween card for you using Tonic Nuvo Shimmer powders and Stampin Up Spooky Cat stamps. 

Measurements in Inches
My card base is 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
Cream Layer 3 7/8 x 5 1/2
Stamped layer 3 5.8 x 5 1/4
Panel one 4 1/8 x 2
Panel two 4 1/8 x 1 3/4
Stampin Up Items Used
Spooky Cat stamps
Black card
Very Vanilla card
Stitched label thinlets

Nuvo Shimmer powders
Catherine Wheel
Atlantis burst
Violet Brocade

The bats and gems are from my stash.

I hope you like the project remember to check out my youtube video for detailed instructions.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx



C


No comments: