Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Peekaboo Christmas card using Stampin Up 4 Sept 18

Hi there again everyone,
Today I've got an interactive card for you.  I watched Jennifer McGuire make one of these and just had to have a go



For my first one I used some free stamps etc from my stash.  Then for my Youtube video I used Stampin Up Products.

I've used 3 pieces of card and they form an American A2 size card which is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and fits in UK C6 envelope.

Measurements in Inches
4 1/4 x 5 3/4 score LS at 5 1/2
4 1/4 x 8 1/4 score LS at 2 3/4
4 1/4 x 8 1/2 score LS at 4 1/4

Check out my youtube video for instructions on how to construct.

Stampin Up items used

Whisper White card
Signs of Santa stamps
Tags and Trimmings stamps

Hope you like it
Till next time
Jacqui out xx















No comments: