Followers

Thursday 13 September 2018

Stampin Up A little wild card using Lawn Fawn Double slider die and Winter skies Thurs 13 Sept 18

Hi again guys n gals



Today I have another collaboration project.  I've used my Stampin Up stamp set A little wild with Lawn Fawns double slider die and Winter skies stamps and dies, and I've made it a Christmas Card!!!  I've also used inks to make my background.

My little guys are in the jungle watching Santa and the reindeer fly by in the sky, it's soooooo cute!


My card base in Inches 8 1.4 x 5 3.4 scored at 4 1/8.

Using the dies I cut a front and back panel, 1 track panel and 2 slider panels, I also cut 3 pull tabs.  I've used a cello bag and cut it on both sides till it measured about 2 1/4. 

On the first card I used a star stencil but I hadn't time to wait for this to dry during my video so I used some white paint watered down and a paint brush to splatter it on my card to create stars.



Stampin Up Items Used

Gorgeous Grape Ink
Dapper Denim Ink
Mint Macaron Ink
Whisper White Card
Mint Macaron Card
A little Wild stamps and dies

Lawn Fawn Items Used

Winter Skies stamps and dies
Double slider surprise die
Grassy hillside border dies

Hope you like it 
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Pinterest
Facebook
Youtube












No comments: