Followers

Thursday 30 August 2018

Dragons Lair Designs Digi stamp with foil and stencil Thur 30 Aug 18


Hi again everyone,

Todays video project is just for fun.  I've used a Dragons Lair Designs Digi stamp nad combined it with a stenciled background made with Deco foil transfer get and some rainbow foil.

On my recent holiday I took a lot of images with me and some watercolour pencils and a blender pen.  The result lots of images ready for cards hooray!

I made a quick inked background with some green for grass and a cloud stencil I created from Stampin Up Sunshine and rainbows dies.


I added some gold foil and a card base from one of the Tonic Craft Kits.

I really love the result and I hope you do too.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx


Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest



















No comments: