Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Stampin Up Merry Patterns with Nuvo shimmer powders Xmas Card Tues 18 Sept 18

 Hi again gals n guys,

I've got a lovely xmas card for you today. I love the background for this card.  I used Stampin Up Buffalo Check background stamp on watercolour card and put some Tonic Nuvo powders Atlantis Burst and Blue Blitz on top and just add water.  When it was dry if I didn't like it I added more to deepen the colour and I love the results!

The reindeer is from the Stampin Up Merry Patterns stamp set and I gold embossed it then cut with my Brother scan n cut.
The grass if from Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside borders the tree is from my stash and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn winter skies.

My card base is 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8.  My gold foil card from Stampin Up is 3 7/8 x 5 1/2 and the background is cut at 3 5/8 x 5 1/4.

I cut the tree and grass on white glitter paper from my stash.

Hope you like my creation.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest

























No comments: