Followers

Saturday 8 September 2018

Stampin Up Halloween card tutorial Sat 8 Sept 18




Hi there everyone,

I'm doing Halloween!!!  My grandson will be 5yrs old on Halloween.  So of course i'm making a Halloween card but not for him he's not keen on Halloween he doesn't like the loud noise poor baby.  

I've made a shaker card as my colouring isn't great due to my cataracts so this way you draw the eye to the shaker element.

Measurements in Inches

Card base 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
Layer is 3 7.8 x 5 1/2
Layer for inking 3 5/8 x 5 1/4
Acetate3 5/8 x 5 1/4

Stampin Up Items Used

Pumpkin pie card for base and oval frame
Rich Razzleberry card for layer
Whisper White for inking layer
Seasonal Chums stamps and dies
Granny Apple Green ink
Pumpkin Pie ink
Gorgeous Grape ink
Frosty white all purpose ink

Hope you love it, thanks so much for stopping by
Till next time
Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest








No comments: