Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Magical Day Stampin Up with Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel die Tues 11 Sept 18

Hi there everyone I have an amalgamation for you today.

I'm using Stampin Up products with Lawn Fawns Reveal Wheel die.

I love how it looks like the magic is coming from his hand in this card soooo cute.

I'm very into interactive cards atm so I've bought a few die sets to make different ones so keep your eyes peeled and don't miss them.

This is a Reveal Wheel die and when you turn it you reveal different msgs.  I watched a few youtube videos before I went ahead and made one, one of them was from Jennifer McGuire and is definitely something you should check out first.


I've used a standard uk A6 card base and the rest of the card is cut with the die.

Stampn Up Items Used

Gorgeous Grape ink
Marina Mist Ink
Magical Day Stamps and die set
Star of Light stamp set
Whisper White Card

I do hope you like what I've done today and don't forget to check out the youtube video etc.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest

No comments: