Followers

Monday 22 January 2018

Valentines Box No 6 Using Stampin up and stash

Valentines Box Project No 6  

Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals I've popped in to show you No 6 in my Valentines gift ideas.  This series was designed to show how you can tell someone you love them without breaking the bank (or gaining lbs) lol

Today I used a piece of card from my stash for my Shadow Box base and then I stamp and embossed in gold onto some red card with a stamp from the Stampin up range "Touches of Texture".

I then used a stamp for the sentiment from "Festive Phrases" and cut it out with a layering oval.  I also cut a piece of gold with the next size up and that's all there was to it, quick, easy and beautiful!


For the Shadow Box base I used a piece of gold card from my stash and cut it to 9 1/8 x 7"  
Score all sides at 1/2, 1, 1 1/2 and 2.  Then with the portrait side or short side at the top score at 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 down to second score only.  You'll need to cut diagonally from the end of this score to the one below.  (See template)  Repeat on opposite side.


 The wrap section is 5 1/4 x 10, score on the landscape or long side at 3, 3 9/16, 6 9/16 7 1/16.


Cut shaded sections away.

You'll need the following supplies to complete this project:

Simply scored score board and stylus   122334
Touches of texture double stamp set     143251
Gold embossing powder                        143251
Real red card stock                                106578

Hope you like my latest project if you need help or supplies you can cotact me via jacquirobinson6@gmailcom or jacquimurphy1@hotmail.com.

Till next time Jacqui over and out xx



No comments: