Followers

Monday 22 January 2018

Valentines project No 5, Acetate treat box with Lindor Chocolate using Stampin up goodies

Valentines project No 5 using Stampin up goodies


Hi again guys, gals and crafting pals.  I'm back with No 5 in my series of valentine ideas.



For this one I made a box for a single mint Lindor chocolate.  I took a Stampin up mini clear treat box and added an insert from the white Myths and Magic Glimmer paper.  I used a Stampin up 1 1/4 punch to cut a hole in it for the chocolate.  Then I took the Sweet and Sassy heart framelits and some other smaller heart dies from my stash and cut them out in green and silver card from my stash and white glimmer paper.


Once the insert and Chocolate were inside it was simply a matter of layering different sized hearts up the front left side and a few on top left.  And I think it turned out to be a lovely little valentine treat box that anyone would love.

The insert is made from white glimmer paper that is 5 3/8 x 2 7/8 score the portrait or short side 1/2 both sides.  Then score the landscape or long side at 1/2, 2 7/16, 2 15/16 and 4 7/8.

Supplies used:

Simply Scored                                   122334
Myths and Magic Glimmer paper      145601
Acetate treat boxes                           141698

Hope you like my new project

Till next time 

Jacqui over and out xx

No comments: