Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

Craft room tidy!!!!



/My Craft room tidy adventure!!


Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals.  I've popped in today to VENT lol.   I watched an awesome video of Ann Melvin from Positively Papercraft https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=8hVaVuLq9vA and it made me sit back and look around me.  I'm VERY lucky to have a large craftroom and a wonderful husband who will do whatever I ask him to in it.  But it's a mess so I've started the organisation and OMG I wish I hadn't it looks like a blinking tip and I was at it all day yesterday!!!

I have mobility problems so my husband put work surface on 3 of my walls so everything I use frequently like dies stamps etc are all at easy reach.  So I've got those all organised at last!!  The rest will do to the start of the week as i'm too tired and sore now so i'm gonna actually do some crafting now.

To finish I'd just like to say how much I admire Ann Melvin from  Positively papercraft http://www.positivelypapercraft.co.uk as she did all the building, drilling etc by herself and she's made herself and AMAZING work space so make sure you pop over and see it.


Till next time crafters Jacqui over and out xx


No comments: