Followers

Tuesday 16 January 2018

A Mini re-inforced pizza box using Stampin up and stash

Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals it's SNOWING :) 



Before I tell you about my project I thought I'd take a minute to let you know what I do with my creations.  Once a fortnight my husband will take me to our local B&M and the pound store.  I pick up lots of little items and sweets to use for my projects.  Then once a month or so my husband takes all of them to our local animal charity.  They really love getting them and apparently they sell well.  In fact they know him by name now and love to see him coming, unfortunately I have health issues so don't leave the house much and have never met them.  But at least I know I  do something worthwhile with the stuff I make.  Anyway onwards and upwards as they say.

Here's a little box I made using the following:

Stampin up Sweet Soiree DSP
Stampin up Myths and Magic glimmer paper
Sue Wilson bow die
Card & a gem from my stash

This is a tiny little pizza box and as you can see holds a little flower bath bomb.



Here's the measurements I used in case you want to re-create it.

The base is just card from my stash and measures 8 7/8 x 5 1/2

Score landscape or long side at 3/4, 1 1/2, 4, 4 3/4, 7 3/8 and 8 1/8.
One side is an 1/8th of an inch bigger to allow for the re-inforced sides and will be the lid.

Then score portrait or the short side at 3/4, 1 1/2, 4, and 4 3/4.
Simply score and wedge remembering that the sides are re-inforced so in each corner section the 3 outside squares will be cut away and then wedge the last one.  Repeat in all four corners.  For the back section cut away the outside square and wedge the inside one. 

I put my Sweet Soiree Dsp on while the project was flat and used another Sue Wilson die from my stash to cut out a bit of the Myths and Magic glimmer paper as the green is a perfect match for the green in the paper.  I used a Spectrum Noir to colour my gem to match.

So I do hope you like my project and come back for some more till next time 
Jacqui over and out!




No comments: