Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Napkin box using Stampin Up Painted Love Dsp and Petal Palette stampss

Napkin Gift Box

Hi there again crafters, Jacqui here with another post for you.  Today I made a box for some body butter and I used the napkin fold technique.  I simply altered a turorial by Mixed up craft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lldgBGiJ7D8 to fit a 3x3 base instead of 6x6.  I think the pinks and golds together are so pretty!


This is a pretty elaborate box and it doesn't take much to do it.  As my box base is 3"x3" and the sides are 1 1/2 I used started with a piece of card that was 9"x9" as I made my sides re-inforced.  Simply score all 4 sides at 1 1/2 and 3. The lid is 7 1/8 x 7 1/8 and is also re-inforced score all 4 sides at 1" 2".  


The napkin section uses a piece of 6"x 6" card.
This is the Mixed up Craft tutorial I followed for the actual napkin fold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lldgBGiJ7D8


These are the supplies I used from Stampin Up

Simply scored                                      122334
Painted with love Dsp                         145580 
Petal Palette Stamp and die bundle     145974 
Gold foil card                                       132622
Painted with love 12x12 card pack      145582

I do hope you like my project and give it a go till next time

Jacqui over and out xx



No comments: