Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

I'mmmmmmmmmm BACK lol and I've joined Stampinup

Return to craft blogging.

Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals.  I havn't been around for quite some time mainly due to the fact I got married in November yayyyyyy.  I've had so much to do and while I've still been crafting I havn't had time to blog etc too so I havn't been doing any DT work..  I've also developed cataracts in both my eyes so it's making crafting a little more difficult than it should be.  I need a day procedure operation in both eyes but the waiting list is 2yrs for the first and 4 for the second!!!  So till then i'll get around it anyway I can!!

Stampinup

I've also found the Stampinup community since I last blogged and gotten involved with it and i'm into box making in a big way too. I joined Stampinup as a demonstrator simply because it was a great deal but I hope in the future to be able to do video tutorials and hopefully get some customers, I'd sure love to be your demonstrator!  But until then i'll just buy, create, blog and have fun.

So this is the first Stampinup project i'm sharing today.  I'ts a  lovely little card using the Stampinup stamp sets and dies.  Please forgive the colouring as I can't see up close much.  I used the following on this project:

Stampinup

 A Little Wild stamp set and Thinlet dies bundle
Touches of Texture a double box stamp set
Floral Statements
Pink gems

Card blank and envelope from Stash
Tattered lace straight layered circles
Tattered lace stitched layered circles






The main card picture was made with the A little wild bundle, the sentiment inside is the Floral Statements and the envelope and the bee around the edge of my card came from the Touches of texture which is a double stamp set bundle.

Anyway I do hope you like my little creation and please call again soon as i'm gonna have loads to show you.

Till next time craft create and most of all enjoy, from Jacqui over and out!