Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Valetines Project No 4 Fun fold pillow box using Stampin up products and a Ferrero Roche

Tiny Ferrero pillow box


Hi folks i'm back with another tiny project for 1 Ferrero Roche. 

 This time it's an unusual pillow box made by Heidi Smith of FlutterbyHeidi (link below).

This time i've used one of my favourite Stampin up Dsps it's called Foil Frenzy and I hope you can tell how luscious it is from the picture.  And as you can tell it's perfect for a Ferrero Roche, which I think are a great valentine token.

This project only uses a tiny amount of Dsp 5 1/2" x 4".

I also used stampin up dies for the tag and behind the sentiment and I used a punch for the sentiment (details below).


Heidi's tutorial:


Supplies used: Foil Frenzy Dsp                         144125
Tag from Swirly snowflakes Thinlets                  144678
Diamond Shape from Eclectic Layers Thinlets  143774
Classic label punch for sentiment                      141491
Hello Friend from A Good Day Stamp set         145873

If you'd like any supplies etc please contact me at jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like my project 

Till next time Jacqui over and out xx

No comments: