Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

Card making Day

I've been a magpie today!!!

Today i've been playing with shiny stuff lol!  I got some new stampin up dies and stamps yesterday so I had a play day today and here's some of the stuff I used.  You can get full details at end of post.  I do love a bit of shine don't you?  Or am I the only magpie I wonder? Hmmm I think not lol!


Yesterday I made my first card in ages as I've been doing 3d projects for the local charity shop.  I got new stamps and dies from Stampin up and I couldn't wait to play!!!

I created this beautiful rainbow card first and it put me in the mood for colour and shine.  For this one I used the new rainbow builder framelits.

Today I got my foils out and using stick it and double sided tape I created the following cards.
 For this one I put some stick in onto some card and die cut it with a Tattered Lace background die.  I then used some gold foil and some myths and magic glimmer paper for the layers.  The love is from Stampin up Sunshine Wishes dies.  The Banner is a homebase die.  


The heart one is some silver foil on card with stick it and coloured in lines with Spectrum Noir pens.  The heart die is a Sue Wilson cut out of white card and the foil is behind on foam tope.  The hugs die is cut from Stampin Up Lovely Words Thinlets.


(The card bases are all 5 3/4 x 4 1/8)

For the next card I put some double sided sticky tape diagonally across the card and lifted one section of at a time and put some scraps of foil in different colours over it.  The Celebrate and you are from the Celebrate You Thinlets which is free when you spend £90 or more during Sale a bration.  The butterfly is from the Sunshine wishes dies and I used a navy blue layer. For the pink one I cut out the dies from some foil on card scraps and decided what way I wanted them to look.  Next I stamped the you from the amazing you stamp set (free with £45 spend during Sale a bration) in silver embossing powder, I then put the top section about 2/3 of the way down into an embossing folder and ran it through my ebosser. After that all I had to do was stick the die cuts down and layer on some gold card. 

So I hope you like my first cards in ages if you want any supplies or have any questions please contact me at jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Supply list 

Myths and Magic glimmer paper             145601
Sunshine Thinlits dies                              141489
Lovely Words Thinlits dies                      143733
Celebrate you Thinlit dies                        146480
Night of navy cardstock                           106577 
Silver Stampin emboss                             109131
Silver Foil                                                 132178
Gold Foil                                                   132622
Rainbow Builder Framelits                       145659

Till next time Jacqui over and out xx











No comments: