Followers

Friday 13 December 2013

Stamping Dragon FB Design Team entry for week beginning 9th December 2013

http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=644_610_623&products_id=3144

For my DT entry i used the Vintage Santa Card kit which is so real and just how i imagine Father Christmas looked. I built the pyramage up and put the Merry Christmas on. I made it for Granda as it just seemed so appropriate. I then layered some brown paper onto gold card and added a broad gold ribbon with a chocolate brown narrow velvet ribbon to draw your eye across the page. I simply layered my image onto this and added 4 gold corners from my stash and a deep red poinsettia cut with a SB die. I am entering this card in Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 154 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x