Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

Ribbon Reel Challenge

For the Ribbon Reel Challenge http://theribbonreelchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 

After a play day with my nephew Tyler during the week I already had the heart and background made as i was teaching him how to use masks and glitter paste.  The background is a blue/green colour through a frame mask and the same ink on the heart with purple glitter paste through a different mask. I mounted the heart onto a white one from my stash and put some pink half pearls all around it and in the centre.  The bottom is two corner snowflake dies in teal blue glitter card. I put some pink hearts from my stash on each corner with a green half pearl in each. I used a bit of purple ribbon with a green bow on top a just for you sentiment ans a pink heart gem on top to finish. Hope you like. xx

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful job inking with the frame mask! The glitter and irridecent hearts are wonderful! Thanks for joining TRR!