Followers

Friday 27 December 2013

Crafters Companion and Friday Sketch Challenge

This card was made for the Crafters Companion Challenge http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2013/12/ribbons-are-everywhere/

and the Friday Sketch Challenge
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

This is the first time i have entered either of these challenges despite owning quite a few CC products. I have had some more time lately so I went looking on the net and found them. On this card I used the Party Paws bears the CC Christmas tree and the CC Diesire snowflakes. I used some red patterened mirror board from Creata and layered in on some blue card on an 8x8 base. I die cut my topper with a blue mat behind then I used a mask with blue glitter paste through it on white card with a red mat behind. I used an off cut of red snowflake card with the same red mat behind.with a blue paper ribbon across as per the sketch. I put the xmas trees with the topper on top of the glitter paste mat and put some twine across then embellished with the snowflakes and some red gems. I also used the precious snowflake die to embellish with too. I enjoyed combining these but prefer not to use them for too many challenges as it might diminish the joy of acutally creating for something specific. Hope you like let me know plz. :)

No comments: