Followers

Friday 6 December 2013

Hi all here's my dt piece for the Stamping Dragon FB page 


I used the pup money wallet on top of a card to give a present and card all in one!  http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=pup+money+wallet


I decoupaged the pup then placed him on the money wallet with the presents in the foreground and behind.  I put a Just for You on wallet and some gold borders. I used and 8x8 card with some green mirri card embossed with a snowflake Crafters Companion folder. I then used a co-ordinating piece of scrap blue card  that i'd put white glitter paste onto through a mask. I used a tonic punch on both sides of another piece of scrap card and some gold ribbon on top of this. I made a white paper flower and put a blue gem in it with some fringed card around it, and some gold leaves. I place a gold matching sentiment on top to finish. Hope you like! 

2 comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Popping in from the Stamping Dragon Blog Ladder :D

I really Love what you did with the money wallet this week makes it so much more exciting :D xxxx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card. I like your addition of larger boxes behind the wallet to build up the image dimension.
Gwyneth
From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder