Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

Challenge entry

For Challenges Cards Galore http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Feeling Crafty http://feelingcraftychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I made this card with stuff i had in my stash.  I used 3 mdf xmas trees that i either painted or inked and then embossed in gold and red. Then i put gems on them. I used gold embossed card with some card from a Hunkydory kit as a background. I made an easel card and used them same card to mat and layer the bottom. I cut a strip from another Hunkydory piece of card then put it on foam pads for the stopper with a black Merry Christmas on top and some black gems along the edge to finish. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
and good luck xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous Christmas card. I love the rich colours and the fabulous way you've decorated the trees.

Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x