Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

Bestie Challenge


I made this card for the Final Bestie Challenge of the year http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-glitter-last-challenge-of-year.html

I can't remember what my image is called but its one of Sherrie Bests girls.  I also used

red mirror card
green mirror card
a Sue Wilson embossing folder A4
a SB die
gilding flakes
Crafters Companion snowflake die
SB poinsettia die
Precious Memories snowflake die
a robin, sentiment and gems from my stash

Let me know what you think?

5 comments:

Marrie said...

What a lovely card I love the colors and all the details are wonderful.
Thanks for join us at the My Besties challenge.
Good Luck.

Greetings Marrie
DT Member My Besties Challenge Blog!!

Marianne said...

What a great card and thank you for joining us at Besties challenge.
Greetings, Marianne

Alana taylor said...

Very nice card popping on from sdd fb blog ladder xxx

Fran said...

Fab card , just popping by from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xxxx

Plony said...

Very very sweet. Thanx for joining us at My Besties. I wish you a merry Christmas, hugs Plony.