Followers

Friday 6 December 2013


A card made for the Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 

Made using some free frames from Stamping Dragon Designs FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/   

I used a snowflake corner die in blue glitter card on cream patterned paper and red mirror card.  I coloured the free digi with promarkers cut some poinsettias with a SB die and some blue leaves with a diesire die. I put the image on a red velvet mountboard from my stash then onto the frames. I used a free tag die from a magazine and cut it in blue and red after stamping merry xmas with a free stamp from a magazine.  I added the poinsettias and some flowers from my stash.


2 comments:

Fran said...

Fab card, popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xxx

Alana taylor said...

Beautiful card , joined the stamping dragon FB blog ladder xxx