Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2019

So hoppy frog slider card with Stampin Up stamps Tues 19 Feb 19

Hi there folks,

Today I'm using a stamp set from Stampin Up Sale a bration

promotion.  It's called "So Hoppy" and it's so cute.  I've made an awesome slider card with the little guy on the uni cycle.  I've used lots of fun stuff to create it.  I used a UK A6 card base which is 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8.  Stamp layer is 5 1/2 x 3 7/8.



Items I used

Slider dies So Hoppy stamps
Papercrafter 128
Green, blue and white card
Lawn Fawn Grassy Borders dies
Tab from Lawn Fawn double slider card dies.
Distress inks - Tumbled glass, Salty Ocean, Bundled Sage, Evergreen Bough.

I really hope you like this fun creation.  Please check out my youtube channel for more details on the slider section.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock





































No comments: