Followers

Sunday 3 February 2019

Weekly Sunday Christmas Card Sun 3 Feb 19

Hi again everyone,

I'm back with my weekly Sunday Christams Card.  Today I've used dies for my focal image and I really love it.  I've used a 6x6 card base from my stash which I got from my local poundland.

I'm really rather proud of myself that I'm still managing a Christmas Card weekly and it's February lol.  I'm also feeling really good about this use your stuff adventure too.  I do subscribe to a couple of Monthly kits but apart from this I havn't bought any other stuff.  I will buy card and glue etc but that's it, of course I'll eventually see that one stamp set I HAVE to have and then I'll HAVE to buy it lol.  But till then i'm going with the flow.

Anyway here's my Christmas card for this week.  I messed the video up and had to redo it so that's why I have so many samples.







What I used
Sue Wilson reindeer dies
Nuvo embellishment mousse
Dies
Patterned paper
Kraft card
Kanban foil card
Red glitter card
White glitter card
Stampin Up Winter wood dies
Tonic nuvo glitter drops

 I hope you like my creation and remember to pop by my youtube video and thumbs up and subscribe.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: