Followers

Sunday 17 February 2019

Making cards magazine freebie stash up 11 cards Sun 17 Feb 19

Hello hello hello,

Today's project is super awesome I bought the Magazine
 

 

 Making Cards and I loved the free stamps, toppers, sentiments and papers so much I decided to make as many cards as I could and so far I've made 11 yay go me lol.


 













I've decided to challenge myself with my project making this year and this was a great way to do it.  I also decided sketches would be a good way to challenge myself too, as they terrify the pants of me lol.













I scanned some of the images into my scan n cut and cut them out, then I stamped and coloured all the images a couple of times with water colours.  I also printed off some sketches and off I went.

















I hope you like what I've created as I'm feeling pretty proud of myself now.


Hope you like it
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock























No comments: