Followers

Sunday 10 February 2019

Merry Christmas with Tattered Lace die on embossing with Tonic nuvo shimmer powders Sun 10 Feb 19

Hi again all my lovely loyal followers (if I have any lol).

Today I've used a large die to make a quick Christmas card.  If you've already created loads of backgrounds with your Tonic Nuvo Shimmer powders like me it really is quick.  My background was created by embossing large Justrite background stamps in gold and silver powders.  Then I


added my Tonic Nuvo Powders, I sprayed with water and watched the magic happen!  Once dry I ran it through my Gemini with the Tattered lace die, added a card base and some snowflakes and gems and that was it done.

I still achieved a beautiful card without too much effort, and I love the distressed way the embossing looks once you've die cut it.


Card base is 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4

Items Used
Black card
Bermuda Bay card Stampin Up
Tattered Lace Merry Christmas Background die
Justrite background stamp Damask Wallpaper
Heartfelt Creations background stamp Burnished Key Precut set
Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powders in Cherry Bomb, Atlantis burst, Catherine Wheel and Green Parade

As always I do hope you like.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: