Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Love alphabet word cards with, embellishment mousse, embossing powder, stamps and dies Tues 12 February 9

Hey there all you crafty people,

Today I have loads of fun stuff on my projects and I've used so many different products but I was having so much fun lol.


Anyway I've made 4 cards (cause the video got messed up first time lol) and they're all 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8.

Items Used
Alphabet dies (just what I had in my stash)
Background stamp Asian yarn
Heart strip stamp
Tonic nuvo embellishment mousse in 
- Aquamarine
- Pacific Teal
- Peony Pink
- Lemon Sorbet
- Orange Blush
Gold foil card
Silver foil card
Orange glitter card
Some free stamps from a magazine
Hello Bluebird - Moose and friends stamps and dies
My Favourite Things - Party animals stamps and dies
Stencils 
Banner die 
Gems
As usual I hope you enjoy
Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock




























No comments: