Followers

Thursday 14 February 2019

Sympathy Cards Tutorial using Stampin Up dies Thurs 14 Feb 19

Hi again folks

Today I have created my first ever Sympathy card!  I know it's Feb 14 but when you're working 2 weeks ahead you can't remember when everything is being published lol.

Anyway my card base is 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4.  Layer one is 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 and embossed layer is 5 1/4 x 3 5/8.

Items Used
Stampin Up Pineapple Punch card
Stampin Up Butterfly die
Stampin Up Sweet and Sassy hearts
Stampin Up Teeny Tiny sentiments
Stampin Up Springtime Impressions dies
Embossing folder from stash
Banner die from stash
Gems from stash 
Mini butterfly from stash

I know it's hard to have to make a sympathy card but needs must so I do hope you like.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx
Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: