Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Bearly mine One for the boys


Bearly mine my new Design Team



Hi everyone Jacqui here again with some awesome news that's so exciting ..........  
I've got a new DT post with Bearly mine Designs

I have to say I never ever in a million yrs thought i'd get a DT position with such an amazing brand but I have!  And i've even done my first challenge project and inspiration project for you with some of their amazing papers.  I hope you like it and i'd love you to let me know too, so please come and join us over at our challenge which takes place once a month.

And remember not only do you get Bearly Mine goodies but Marianne Designs are giving a surprise package too. How awesome!



My first project using Black & White Essential Collection!



Thanks for stopping by and cya again soon 

Jacqui 






2 comments:

Andreja said...

Welcome Jacqui :-))
Very pretty card you made fot today challenge and we are happy that we have you!
You use lovely image and papers!
Hugs, Andreja

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Jacqui, well hello to the newbie and a BIG welcome to the Bearly Mine Designs DT. I shall look forward to working with you. This is a fantastic first card you have made. Love the backing papers with the image. It works so well. Best wishes, Kym