Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Fitztown Challenge 39 Favourite colour extra project using Cameo 3


I'm back!!!  Ok so I may be a glutton for punishment but I love using the Fitztown images so this is my extra project for challenge 39 Favourite Colour.


Ok because i'd already used my favourite colour (purple) on my first project this time I used my nephew Tylers (whom I keep on a Wednesday and adore) which is blue.  For this one I used Cameo 3 and once again coloured her with promarkers. 

My Recipe

 I used Create and Craft pastel blue mirror card
A patterned blue & white paper from my stash
Two Spell binders dies (for apetures)
A tonic punch
White fancy edge ribbon
Sue Wilson bow die
Tonic swirl die
Some blue half pearls

Remember to let me know what you think please.  Till next time Jacqui over and out. xx

1 comment:

Meggi Bischoff said...

this card is so beautiful!

gr. meggi