Followers

Friday 6 June 2014

Anonymous Challenge Summer Loving

Hi there everyone hope you're all having a crafty party.

I'm here this time to show you my Anonymous Guest Designer Project.  The theme for this was Summer Loving and it just reminded me of the era "Flower Power" etc so that's what I did as you can plainly see.



I used the Anonymous image Blossom (and remember they're all free).

My recipe of love

Promarkers
Ok so I may have gone ott with the flowers lol
I used Stamping Dragon Designs Spring Fling flowers
Craftwork Card Flowers 
Ceramic Flowers
Tonic dies
Papers from my stash
Pink border cut with cameo
Tiny Tattered Lace heart die
Sue Wilson bow die
Everything else from my stash


Don't forget if you like it let me know. Till next time Jacqui over and out.


No comments: