Followers

Friday 30 May 2014

Craftitude Challenge 66 30th May DT Inspiration with Rick St Denis

(anything goes or pop it up or add dimension)

Sponsor Rick St Denis



Hi everyone Jacqui here again with my DT inspiration for
challenge 66 which is up and running today!  So if you've time we'd love to have you.

I've used the image called 20 winks with border from Rick St Denis

HOW I DID IT

I coloured this with promarkers and it was so easy to do as I didn't have to use loads of colours (btw I love the little green caterpillar on the stones at the bottom sooooo cute lol). 
Then I added some clear wink of stella to her wings and on some of the border veins.
 I got some new card lately from the papermill and it had the perfect colour of blue to match her dress.
 I cut some out with an SB die which I cut it half and layered over each other to make a perfect base for my picture.
Then I added cosmic shimmer crystal glitter all around the edge of the die cut as i'm a bit of a blinger!
I had a play day a while ago with my cosmic shimmer glitter paste onto loads of different cards.  So I found a white on white piece that was perfect.
Then it was simply mat and layering onto some more blue and some pink.
My corner piece is also from the play day using a different glitter paste onto a corner stencil and cut out.
I found a great matching sentiment in my sentiment box and that was my finishing touch. 
Hope you like it and plz let me know.
Thanks Jacqui

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui..Hugs Lozzy xx