Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Bearly Mine Designs Inspiration using Spring Flight

I'm back!!!!! 

 Hi again everyone and whats the craic?

 (How you doing Co Antrim style lol)

I'm here today to share my inspiration post with you for Bearly mine Designs.  For this one I used the Spring Flight papers which are really cute, colourful and totally trendy atm. The sort of papers that its just a joy to look at and you get so many not just in different colours but in so many styles too.  Anyway enough of my drooling lol here it is and i'd love you to tell me what you think? 

But before you see it remember not only do you get Bearly Mine Goodies you also get a Surprise Marianne package! So let the crafting begin, good luck and have fun.




How I made it

I used an 8x8 card base with my Spring Flight paper and some blue card to mat it onto.  I got a lovely new stamp so I simply stamped it onto some card and embossing it with Cosmic Shimmer powder before cutting it out.  I added definition and dimension with some pink half pearls and blue gems. Then it was embellishments all the way.  Some matching blue card punched using a Tonic punch with some pink and blue lace and deep pink trim with bling across it.  I added a blue bow and pink ceramic flower in the middle added a sentiment backed onto matching blue card and another ceramic flower to finish.

So once again till next time cya l8r xx

Don't forget to pop by our challenge blog for some great prizes!

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card.