Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Craftitude Challenge 67 Flowers & Lace Dilly Beans Doodle Flower

Hi again everyone I'm busy getting my blogging up to date and this is my last one (I hope lol)

Anyway onto the Challenge.  This is challenge 67 from Craftitude using flowers and lace.  This week i've used an image from Dilly Beans cos they're so adorable.  Its called "doodle flower" so pop over and check out ALL the awesome images.


I couldn't wait to colour this one and I  used my wink of stella glitter wands as they're so shiny.  I coloured this image twice and decoupaged the centre with the 2nd one. I used some awesome Kraft Kard with green flowers on it and a pink mat. I put glitter in the centre small dots. I used Lace and green ribbon across the centre and embellished with flowers, butterfly and sentiment from my stash.  Hope you like and have  the time to let me know.  Till next time Jacqui over and out 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute card!

Gwyneth said...

Very funky card (is that a word that's still used these days I wonder). I love Wink of Stella as well, and they've certainly given a little sparkle to your lovely creation.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jacqui the pink and green is just so vibrant and I love the dimension on the flower.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}