Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Fitztown Challenge 39 Favourite Colour using Cameo 10

Hi there all you lovely bloggers, so, whats the craic? (How you doing Co Antrim style) lol

I'm back at Fitztown Challenge Blog doing some lovely cards with their gorgeous images.
At the minute cameo styles are very popular so i've used one called Cameo 10 for my first challenge project.


Ok so I kinda went to town with my imagination lol. I decided she was dreaming of her wedding.  I know the dress etc are purple but she doesn't look the least bit conventional (just like my daughter who says she'll be wearing a purple dress if she ever gets married!)  She's only 22 time to change her mind I hope!  Anyway I used so much stuff on this card well you do for wedding!

What I used

Katy Sue cd fabulous fashion & shoes
Create & Craft pastel mirror board in green
Purple & white card from the Paper Mill
Purple sequin trim ribbon from my stash
Tonic corner die 
Ek success circle cutter
Corner rounder
Half pearls from stash
Green ribbon ceramic flower & glittery foliage from stash




1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and love the zesty green bow as well.