Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Fitztown Shaped Card Challenge 41 using Car 10

Hi there guys gals and fb pals hope you're all crafting like crazy.

Today i'm here with my project for my 2nd challenge with Fitztown a Shaped Card.


For this card I used Car 10. Now i'm not really a male card maker and because i just give my cards to charity I don't have to be yayyy lol.  But I have to admit this one was pretty easy.  I used my spellbinder Grand Square to make the card shape by cutting out 2 scoring an inch down on one and gluing the top bit together.  I coloured my image with promarkers and then raided my stash. The Vintage tag, 3 top embellishments and Cars for speed base are from Crafters Companion.  The key is from a Heartfelt Creations stamp I stamped in black memento & embossed in clear powder then cut out after that I just assembled it.  I've also decided i'm going to give it to my son for his 30th birthday in July. Once again if you like please let me know I love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A great card for a man I think.