Followers

Friday 6 September 2013

My first project as dt in Stamping Dragon Designs a beautiful heart image with friendship is a special kind of love sentiment inside and a faux stitch around the edge. First I printed the image from sdd onto yellow vellum (you should always try printing your images on different mediums). And once id decided my colour scheme off I went. I took an 8x8 card in ivory and layered sunny yellow glitter card onto it, then I took some patterned create mirror board and layered it onto the yellow & finally I took a paper from a popcorn cd that had hearts on it too and printed it off in brown and this was my final layer for my base. I took the same yellow glitter card drew round my image onto it and cut it out and placed it behind my image and this made it pop. I layered it onto the same brown & yellow card from the base and offset it on the front of my card. I took some brown velvet ribbon & some yellow and put them on vertically on the left side. Then I just raided my stash. I found some small yellow hearts for the bottom of the image and put a piece of yellow ribbon thru the loop in a dissected heart necklace & put them under the image. I had some gold metal flowers which I placed on the right with three ceramic yellow flowers in the middle of each & put some fine gold pull bow ribbon on the top left to finish Hope you like.

4 comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

This is lovely Jacqui welcome to the team hun, its great to have you with us

Janette xxx
Stamping Dragon Designs FB Blog Hop

Fran said...

Fantastic card, now following you too , popping by from the Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog ladder xxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Stopping by from SDD blog ladder. xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. It works so well in this simple colour scheme.
Gwyneth
from the SDD FB blog ladder