Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

Afternoon crafters I may be attending another craft fair in our town with my mate Cathy so i'm building up some cards in case. (If I don't go i'll just donate to charity). Anyway these are just two quick cards to make they literally take 15mins each. I printed off a bauble picture then put it thru a spellbinder grand die. I found some similar card in my stash and layered it onto some red card on my usual 8x8 card. I have some fancy white shapes on centura pearl that I purchased (from someone with a cameo) and I put my picture on it then layered with foam pads onto the base. I put some small red gems on each of the snowflake designs on the baubles and layered some gold & red ribbon horizontally. I found a sentiment I had already made by embossing on red card with gold powder & I cut it out with a die then cut another layer in gold. I took some of the same gold ribbon and made a bow and I put some red & gold gems on this to finish.
 
 
For the card below I simply printed off an image & cut it out with a grand die again. I found some matching card in xmas colours & lay this onto my 8x8 card. I put some gold mesh glitter ribbon vertically with some cream with gold stars on the edge on top. I cut 2 Ivy leaf sprigs with a crafter companion die in green & rubbed some distress ink in green on the edges. I used a poinsettia from may stash and placed them all on the corner to finish.
 
Let me know if you like. xx


No comments: