Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013


Right folks back again for a quick update I'm having sick pet trouble this week so i'm frazzled but I've managed to do a few mdf baubles & I did a couple more xmas cards with my mate Cathy hope you like. More baubles coming soon. xxx
 
 A quick card as I already had the background & I used a topper. The background is a mask with glue thru and purple glitter on top. The topper was the perfect colour for it so just layered it on some purple & red card added a purple poinsettia and some silver ribbon.


This was just a straight forward piece of xmas paper & a crafters companion topper frame & sentiment with some red & gold ribbon from my stash & a white poinsettia.


I folded a sheet of a4 card & scored for base put a paper ribbon about a third of the way up to draw your eye line in. I put red tape on four sides of a frame and silver glitter & used a silver pen for the fine bits. I layered a hd topper on some red card and placed behind frame. I finished with some red dazzlers & a white feather.

 
Just a plain simple box kit from hd but I liked and made a template for future use :)


One side of mdf baubles they were all painted with white gesso then texture paste put thru some xmas cooking masks (just for craft now)lol. The red is a pan pastel colour and the purple a generic ink.

 

The next two the purple is clear texture paste as one above & purple ink then a metal gold snowflake with a purple dazzler in middle. Finished off with some purple dew drops top & bottom.


This is the other side of the top two. The  left is covered with an xmas paper & a red poinsettia pushed out from a sheet & layered with a red dazzler in middle & some red dew drops on leaves. The purple is a poinsettia stamp, stamped in purple & embossed in clear. Then cut out & shaped with the dazzler & dew drops again.

 
Lid of hd box.

 
Other side of second two. Left is the clear texture paste on white with gold gilding wax & a green pan pastel. The Right is purple ink with double sided adhesive on top & stencil on that. Gold glitter thru take off stencil and glitter all over in white. Easy though i'm not sure I like this one!
 
 
This is an image I love coloured in promarkers with polar white flower soft on the snow. Its layered on some red card then on pale gold with gold snowflakes & a paper ribbon in gold. Then on some embossed gold card & the card itself is an a4 Christmas sheet folded & scored in half. Finished with a red sentiment & 2 poinsettias from stash.
 
Hope you like xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great selection Jacqui.

Popping by from the blog ladder

Hugs

Jo xxxx